Thursday, August 5, 2021

Vegan Ranch Mix

 


Recipe from PickUpLimes
Husband-Tested in Alice’s Kitchen
Makes 8 (1 Tablespoon Servings)
However, I triple the recipe so that I always have some on hand.

I like to make homemade seasoning mixes because then I can control the ingredients. This one is a great basic mix that can be used to season roasted potatoes or other veggies, to add to dips, dressings.  It can also be used to season roasted chickpeas.  I love the PickUpLimes website and YouTube channel.  Every recipe I’ve tried is a winner.

2 Tablespoons dried parsley
2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 Tablespoon dried chives
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon onion powder
1/2 Tablespoon dried dill weed
1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well blended.  Store in an airtight container away from direct sunlight.



No comments: