Saturday, May 23, 2020

Pow Pasta


Recipe from Alice's Kitchen
Makes 2 very generous servings

I bought some Pow Pasta (Red Lentil Rotini) and decided to give it a try with bits and pieces of things that I had in my fridge/pantry.  The hubster and I ate the ENTIRE dish in one sitting.  The pasta by itself seemed a bit gummy, but with all the lovely additions, we didn't notice.  Here's how I put this yummy dinner together.  (The measurements are approximate.)

1 cup fresh mozzarella, cut into small cubes
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup Fennel Pistachio Pesto or regular pesto
2 cups baby greens
1/3 cup marinated artichokes, roughly chopped
8 oz. box of Pow Pasta (red lentil rotini), cooked per package instructions

Put everything in a bowl and toss with the hot pasta.  The heat from the pasta will loosen the pesto and wilt the greens. 



No comments: